1. "GOES Airports Transfers" shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall "GOES Airports Transfers" be liable for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
2. All luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
3. "GOES Airports Transfers" shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the car breaks down during your journey "GOES Airports Transfers" will endeavour to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
4. You shall indemnify "GOES Airports Transfers" against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
5. Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation, or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.