PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Dear Sir or Madam
1. We would like to kindly inform that "GOES Airports Transfers" creates a database of clients using taxis, based on
information provided by ordering persons and using passenger and baggage transport services by taxis.
According to the law, we record details of every Private Hire booking made.
2. The data we use is:
- The date and time of each booking.
- How the booking was received, i.e. telephone or personal call.
- The time of the pick up.
- Where the journey was from and to.
- The name and address of the hirer.
- The private hire license plate number.
The record shall be kept for the year.
The records are produced, on request, to any police officer or authorized officer of the council.
3. The administrator of personal data is "GOES Airports Transfers" based in 11 Haselmere Close, Bury St Edmunds,
IP32 7JQ; Tel.075 17115717; website: www.goes-airports.com; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b, c, f Regulation of the European Parliament
and the EU Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 :
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR, when data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract you are in party,
or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract.
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. c The GDPR, when processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation of "GOES Airports
Transfers", which is keeping accounting records and tax.
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, when processing is necessary for legitimate implementation interest of "GOES Airports
Transfers", which is the possibility of a possible pursuit of claims or defense against claims related to the
concluded contract, and for the purposes of direct marketing.
5. The data is used to:
- enabling the provision of services consisting in the intermediation, that is, the transfer by "GOES Airports
Transfers" of taxi drivers information on the location of outsourced passenger transport services,
- performance of legal obligations imposed on "GOES Airports Transfers",
- detection and prevention of fraud,
- establishing, defending and pursuing claims,
- creating statements, analyzes, statistics only for the internal use of "GOES Airports Transfers".
6. By ordering the Carriage of People by phone or online, you order it, and thus you voluntarily give your phone
number and location data. The transfer of data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the indicated goals.
7. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to request from "GOES Airports Transfers"
access to data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, opposition to processing, transfer of personal data
and the right to file a complaint to the appropriate authority, if found violation of provisions on the protection of